Instant Pot Spanish Rice
This Instant Pot Spanish Rice recipe turns out restaurant quality! I used it in my Chicken Taco Bowls that I froze for more lunches. I will share that recipe next 🙂
2 T Butter
1/2 cup Onion, diced
1/2 cup Green Pepper, diced
2 cups Brown Rice
2 cups Chicken Broth, low sodium
1 cup Salsa, chunky
- Set IP [Instant Pot] to Saute then add butter.
- Add onions and peppers, cook until done.
- Add Rice, cook until lightly browned stirring almost constantly to avoiding burning. [about 5 minutes]
- Add broth and salsa.
- Secure IP lid, set to 15 minutes pressure cook, ensure vent is set to “seal”.
- Natural Release [about 15 minutes]