Instant Pot Chili
This recipe Instant Pot Chili recipe is super tasty and freezes great!
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 package McCormick’s Chili Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 15 oz can Ranch Style Beans
- 1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can Ro-Tel Original
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your IP [Instant Pot] to Sauté, add oil and minced garlic to inner pot.
- Once the pot is hot add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add chopped onion, bell pepper and celery to the beef cooking until onion is translucent.
- Turn off IP.
- Add McCormick’s Chili Seasoning and water. Mix well.
- Scrape up any browned bits that have adhered to the bottom of the pot.
- Add Ranch Style and kidney beans to the pot and stir.
- Add Ro-tel, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce ON TOP. Do not stir in! [This will help avoid the “BURN” warning]
- Secure IP lid, make sure vent is set to seal and set your IP to 10 minutes on manual or 10 minutes of high pressure.
- Once time is up, let your Instant Pot naturally release then enjoy!
***I was able to get 6 lunches out of one batch. These are Rubbermaid’s 2 cup containers.***