EZ Crack Slaw
Don’t let this recipe fool you…. Although it is super quick and easy, it still packs a lot of taste into it.
2 Garlic, cloves minced
2T Sesame Seed Oil
1lb Ground Beef
1 Cole Slaw Mix [10oz.]
2T Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, [or low sodium soy sauce
1/4t Black Pepper, ground
1/2t Sea Salt, pink Himalayan
1t Sesame Seeds
Green Onions, sliced [to taste]
- Saute garlic in sesame oil until fragrant.
- Add ground beef, cook until no longer pink
- Add cole slaw mix [discard, or save for another use, and sauce that may have come with it]
- Add sriracha, liquid aminos (soy sauce) and vinegar. Mix well.
- Cook until slaw mix starts to wilt [about 5 minutes].
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sesame seeds and onion greens.